Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01579 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,352 (₩1,479,112) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)