Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01558 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 105% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,462 (₩671,630) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)