Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01644 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,295 (₩1,234,237) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)