Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.735 EGP / FJD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,136 (1,275 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)