Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.970 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,350 (490 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (40 minutes ago)