Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.146 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,250 (1,008 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)