Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.909 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,645 (515 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)