Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28471 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,516 (руб 22,886) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)