Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.550 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,749 (35,911 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (29 minutes ago)