Cost of living comparison between Surat Thani, Thailand and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25215 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,666 (22,471 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (25 minutes ago)