Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.567 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,075 (40,719 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)