Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26089 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,640 (₨52,281) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (33 minutes ago)