Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27994 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,446 (₨26,600) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)