Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27539 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,176 (₨15,163) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (42 minutes ago)