Cost of living in Surat, India vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25157 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,780 (₨62,726) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)