Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,635 (Rp 11,328,924) in Surakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (36 minutes ago)