Cost of living comparison between Surakarta, Indonesia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,705 (Rp 2,858,071) in Surakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)