Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,893 (Rp 2,428,646) in Surakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)