Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,365 (Rp 3,947,730) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)