Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,162 (Rp 6,763,955) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)