Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,977 (Rp 6,889,683) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)