Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,635 (5,006 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)