Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.828 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,171 (GH₵1,873) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)