Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.458 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,731 (GH₵837) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)