Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.570 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,083 (S/. 912) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)