Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01508 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,015 (663,902 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)