Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.783 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,843 (元6,053) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)