Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.153 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 141% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,619 (﷼ 360) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)