Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 249%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.956 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 162% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,648 (﷼ 312) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)