Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.533 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 151% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,282 (﷼ 151) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)