Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,013 in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)