Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,348 in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)