Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.619 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,721 ($b3,331) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (21 minutes ago)