Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.587 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,500 ($b4,058) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)