Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.624 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,477 ($b2,088) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)