Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.703 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,329 (1,169 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)