Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16781 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,574 (80,889 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)