Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.908 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,770 (€1,280) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)