Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.605 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 151% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,421 (€567) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (32 minutes ago)