Cost of living comparison between Strasbourg, France and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.938 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 173% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,526 (€450) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)