Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.055 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 177% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,671 (€432) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (27 minutes ago)