Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.168 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 170% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,136 (€503) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)