Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.898 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 174% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,516 (€695) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)