Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.032 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,692 (€1,364) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)