Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.592 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 173% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,355 (£909) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)