Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,796 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.067 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 205% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,255 (7,381 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)