Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,932 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 211% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,710 (4,747 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)