Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,903 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.188 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 219% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,814 (8,600 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $17,445 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (42 minutes ago)