Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.004 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 152% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,729 (13,837 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)