Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,483 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.207 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 204% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,016 (10,883 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)