Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,541 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.873 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 143% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,216 (15,595 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)