Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,696 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.158 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 217% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,024 (8,816 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)