Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,943 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.992 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,332 (5,373 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)