Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29732 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 138% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,508 (руб 48,795) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (39 minutes ago)