Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.088 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 295% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,336 (kr 5,907) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)