Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 327%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.207 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 287% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,635 (kr 10,710) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)