Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 304%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.165 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 288% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,546 (kr 6,718) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)