Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.178 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 198% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,795 (kr 15,059) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)