Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.115 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,219 (1,639 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)