Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.330 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,676 (1,518 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)