Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.146 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,091 (1,685 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle costs AU$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alanya costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 2 hours ago)