Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 334%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 795 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.950 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 186% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,152 ($398) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)