Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 821 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.750 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 158% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,460 ($410) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)