Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.097 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 190% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,586 (C$1,602) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Huntsville, Alabama costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)