Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 342%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.625 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 202% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,443 (C$693) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)