Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.278 EGP / XCD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 177% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,915 (EC$2,109) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)