Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.533 EGP / XCD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 151% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,826 (EC$2,116) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 3 hours ago)