Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.669 EGP / XCD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 209% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,656 (EC$1,448) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)