Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.802 EGP / XCD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 182% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,566 (EC$1,821) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)