Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 579%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.140 EGP / CHF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 170% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,394 (CHF 1,786) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (42 minutes ago)