Cost of living comparison between St. Gallen, Switzerland and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.911 EGP / CHF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 143% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,586 (CHF 851) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)