Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26165 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,545 (₨55,589) in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)