Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27466 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,747 (₨31,847) in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (35 minutes ago)