Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27648 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,758 (₨28,058) in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)