Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.638 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 130% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,615 (3,265 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)