Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia, Canada vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.367 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,606 (C$1,317) in Sparwood, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)