Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,606 (R 6,322) in Soweto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)