Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.322 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,056 (R 6,092) in Soweto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)