Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.286 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 173% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,210 (£610) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)