Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.780 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 179% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,046 (£633) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)