Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.710 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 184% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,063 (£663) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)