Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.111 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,360 (894 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)