Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.533 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,505 (R$ 1,176) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)