Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06567 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,418 (158,639 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (39 minutes ago)