Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06517 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,170 (278,788 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)