Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06659 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,373 (155,775 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)