Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.910 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,252 ($1,019) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)