Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26089 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,256 (₨58,477) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (31 minutes ago)