Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01595 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,304 (₩395,117) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)