Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04972 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,371 (148,252 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)