Cost of living comparison between Sokoto, Nigeria and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05669 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,795 (49,311 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (32 minutes ago)