Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,850 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.779 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,103 (937 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)