Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,688 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.554 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,613 (1,574 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)