Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,785 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.165 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,239 (417 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)