Cost of living in Sochi, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28806 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sochi (Russia) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,992 (руб 55,517) in Sochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)