Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30064 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,137 (руб 23,739) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)