Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.026 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,213 (1,380 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)