Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.783 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,704 (3,846 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)