Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.786 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,052 (3,249 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)