Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35464 EGP / MKD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,879 (47,595 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)