Cost of living in Skikda, Algeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15153 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skikda (Algeria) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,466 (82,265 Dinar) in Skikda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)