Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.091 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 127% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,487 (14,100 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)