Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.155 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 149% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,700 (6,356 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)