Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.072 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 141% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,029 (4,358 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (44 minutes ago)